Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Tuesday 30 May 2017

TIGER (KLSE:7079): 30 May 2017, Tuesday, 9.53am Singapore Time

TIGER (KLSE:7079): 
30 May 2017, Tuesday, 9.53am Singapore Time
(Click on Chart above to Enlarge)

Attached above is the technicals for TIGER, a stock listed in the KLSE. The Red Region is my live warnings in 2013-2014 to get out of Asian markets, especially mid-caps and small caps. The stock plunged -60% after my warnings. The green region is my live warnings in 2016 that international smart monies will suddenly enter penny stocks all over the world with large surge in volumes, and to watch out for such stock with volumes. I had also forewarned that penny stocks will have super rally in 2017 and 2018. The high volumes came right after my warnings, automatically making it a buy per my fore-warnings. This stock has surged +100% since my volume SOP. However, the run is far from over and it will make even more new multi-year highs from here. More up-moves expected. Bullish


No comments:

Post a Comment