Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Monday 16 April 2018

Concurrent Genting Longs with Singtel Shorts: 16 April 2018, Monday, 11.17am Singapore Time

Concurrent Genting Singapore Longs with Singtel Shorts: 
16 April 2018, Monday, 9.19am Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart above to Expand)

I am adding Genting Buys yet again (while continuing to use Sintel shorts as my Hedge against market uncertainty/sell-off). All the Genting Buys chalked up are for speculation.

Earlier Genting longs are giving me profits right now and the earlier concurrent Shorts on Singtel as hedge are also giving me profits simultaneously. This is a case of regardless of markets up or markets down, I am making money right now. I am speculatively bullish on Genting and bearish on Singtel. I intend to hold short term to at most mid term only.

Concurrent Genting Singapore Longs with Singtel Shorts: 
16 April 2018, Monday, 11.17am Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart above to Expand)

I have just added more Singtel Short-Sells to hedge my Genting Longs.

No comments:

Post a Comment