Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Thursday 8 May 2014

Alcatel-Lucent: 8 May 2014, Thursday, 8.09pm Singapore Time

Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU): 8 May 2014, Thursday, 8.09pm Singapore Time
Chart courtesy of StockCharts.com

I am dumping all my Alcatel-Lucent shares once US Market opens later.

Will be taking my multi-fold profits in batches between the $3.92-$4.00 band.
Just like my facebook stocks' significant profits, this also marks the end of my mid-long term investment in Alcatel.

$$$$$$$ Helicopter Don Rains Money $$$$$$$

The below is my Alcatel-Lucent strong buy call in January 2013
Alcatel-Lucent has since met my profit targets now.
Now is my strong sell call on Alcatel-Lucent in May 2014, in consistency with all my other analyses.

As reiterated, a transition from bull to bear market is happening in year 2014.
I have been unloading and taking profits of my stocks and equities investments since end of 2013 per my analyses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live Analysis of Alcatel-Lucent back in 6 January 2013:

Alcatel Lucent: 6 January 2013, Sunday, 9.45am Singapore Time
(Chart courtesy of Chartnexus.com)

US Market Stock: Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU)

As attached, Alcatel-Lucent will be on a big dead cat bounce upwave in the mid-long term.

Price Satisfaction based on Price Structure at $1.07 was hit, after which it underwent an accumulation (buy) phase hovering around $1.07

The chart above illustrates the collection base, 1st initial confirmation, 2nd double confirmation as well as a 3rd triple confirmation buy signals

From current BUY point, it represents 
2.94 folds (+194% profits) returns
to 
3.54 folds (+254% profits) returns
with the following targets:

Target 1: $4.82
Target 2: $5.14
Target 3: $5.80

Hence, Strong Buy based on Donovan's Market Analysis.
Multiply your wealth with Alcatel-Lucent.


Donovan's Market Analysis:

No comments:

Post a Comment