Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Sunday 10 June 2018

REITS and Trusts: 10 June 2018, Sunday, 10.10am Singapore Time

REITS and Trusts: 
10 June 2018, Sunday, 10.10am Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart above to Expand)

Attached above is the FTSE ST REITS and TRUSTS Index. The red circled region is my Dec-2017 and Jan-2018 live warnings to get out of REITS and Trusts before they will get sold off. In fact like what I had said that markets will not give face to this asset class, this asset class not just sold off, it plunged -- soon after my forewarnings to exit. 

The red circled region number 2 and number 3 are my reiterations to exit before even more sell-offs would come for this asset class. Indeed, markets built solid resistances of distribution in regions 2 and 3. The orange circled region 4 is my final warning on Summer Slam and Royal Tumble to come for Reits and Trusts. 

After my Summer Slam and Royal Tumble forewarnings, a minor sharp sell-off came and this formed the bear flag pole (refer chart). The Reits and Trusts in general are consolidating within a bear flag awaiting the next sharp jump off the cliff in a flag pole style. Flag pole style in price action refers to sharp price action. 

Based on track records, one has a 20% survival rate when going against me (In the span of more than 10 years, my accuracy rate has been maintained above 80% and rate of being wrong remains below 20%). 

No comments:

Post a Comment