Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Sembcorp Marine: 10 April 2018, Tuesday, 1.32pm Singapore Time

Sembcorp Marine: 
10 April 2018, Tuesday, 1.32pm Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart Above to Expand)

After my buy adds @ $2.16 yesterday, 9 April 2018 Monday, I am adding even more buys on Sembcorp Marine @ $2.22 today, 10 April 2018 Tuesday. Sembcorp Marine is a builder of oil rigs, floaters, offshore platforms, ships and niche chips. I am looking for at least +100% gains in my buys, longs and investments.  I am hyper bullish on the stock.  In addition I continue to be bullish on the super-cycle scale in shipbuilding, shipping, commodities , raw materials, metals and energy-crude oil sectors worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment