Ticker 1

DNA Trade Journal

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Monday, 2 April 2018

Funds Flow Analysis of SPDR Technology Select Sector and Important Implications: 2 April 2018, Monday, 11.36pm Singapore Time

Funds Flow Analysis of SPDR Technology Select Sector and Important Implications: 
2 April 2018, Monday, 11.36pm Singapore Time
(Click on FFA Chart above to Expand)

Attached is the Funds Flow for SPDR Technology Select Sector. It is one of the number 1 litmus for US and Worldwide Tech Stocks. Led by the SPDR Tech Select Sector Indication, worldwide tech stocks had been on a distribution where 80%-90% of tech stocks were over-valued leaving only 10%-20% still having fundamentals that will outperform. This is a case of crazy outflow of smart money away from Tech stocks while Banking and Finance stocks receive large inflows.This certifies that if bull market economic cycle is a 100km journey, we are at around the 50th to 55th km journey (standard economic cyclic flow). Tech stocks worldwide are overly valued, while cyclical stocks (including commodity stocks) worldwide are too undervalued. Hence the large outflow of monies away from technology stocks and the rotation into cyclical stocks (commodities/energy-oil/shipping) all over the world.

Conclusion:
Large outflow from tech sectors and large inflows into cyclicals, banks, commodities, energy/crude-oil and shipping confirms the stage of bull market we are in -- The Halfway Mark, in accordance to Standard Economic Theoretical Cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment