Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Friday 13 April 2018

ComfortDelgro: 13 April 2018, Friday, 10.00am Singapore Time

ComfortDelgro: 13 April 2018, Friday, 10.00am Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart above to Expand)

I am ashamed to say that I am taking back my bearishness on ComfortDelgro, after Uber has been kicked out of the South East Asia and Singapore Market. The selling on ComfortDelgro keeps getting reduced in the markets now, meaning the kick-out of Uber by Grab is great for ComfortDelgro. I will flip all bearish positions on ComfortDelgro to bullish positions on ComfortDelgro for the mid-long term. For the flip to ComfortDelgro longs, I will take profits off the table at around the $2.44 Target Price based on the X-projection as on chart. This is a stock in which if i am buying, once target price is hit, I will take all profits off the table.





No comments:

Post a Comment