Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Saturday 14 March 2015

Apple: 14 March 2015, Saturday, 2.10am Singapore Time

Apple: 14 March 2015, Saturday, 2.10am Singapore Time

Those who invested in Apple shares, do take note:
I am officially taking profits of the remaining batch of Apple longs that I have on hand at more than +100% profits now.

Refer to all my past Live Apple Analyses, catching the long term bottom and selling at the very long term true top now.

The past analysis:
(Note that the chart in the July 2013 analysis was a chart that is before the Apple 7-for-1 stocks split)


Apple: 14 March 2015, Saturday, 2.10am Singapore Time

Those who are interested to see my live trading on Apple, the chart above illustrates where I loaded Apple (Green circle) and where I cleared every Apple stocks I have on hand (Red Circle).



Click "Share" on the Facebook icon at the bottom of this thread if you like it, or 
if you would like to start a discussion about it with friends on your Facebook Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment