Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Dow Jones Industrial Index Technical Analysis For Your Learning: 8 March 2016, Tuesday, 3.20pm Singapore Time

Dow Jones Industrial Index Technical Analysis For Your Learning: 
8 March 2016, Tuesday, 3.20pm Singapore Time

Attached is the weekly chart of DJIA showing my longs entry earlier in the year when the Worldwide Funds Flow Calculation on Smart Monies showed that they were zero shorts and I was bullish earlier during the year. My stops and my profit taking point are shown too for your learning. I am taking profits on DJIA as a form of risk management today. Taking some profits today does not mean I am bearish, but it does mean I am managing risk.

To be honest, the above was not exactly a good trade as I did not manage to catch the bottom, although enough to have a good taste of the fresh and fleshy part of the meat.

Above are the profits in (SD) Singapore Dollar (SGD).
Below are the profits in (SD) Singapore Dollar (SGD) after giving orders for closing of position.



Profits in this trade:
+ S$ 48,574 SGD

Cumulative:
S$ 407,219 + S$ 48,574
= + S$ 455,793 SGD

Trading Journal:


No comments:

Post a Comment