Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Friday 30 August 2019

Bitcoins: 30 August 2019, Friday

Bitcoins: 
30 August 2019, Friday
(Click on Technical Chart above to Expand)
Attached is the Updated Technical for Bitcoins. Bitcoins have now proven that my previous conjecture was wrong. Cryptocurrency shorts out there are really strong. It is a trade in which I have to face reality to the smart money positionings. It is a trade which I must admit I was wrong in ignoring the funds flow of smart monies and that I should not had been bullish in it. I must admit my mistake and that I should not had broken my own rules. I am back to bearishness in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoins (the mother of all cryptocurrencies) now. In fact, I am high bearishness in Bitcoins and Cryptos now. I expect the big distributional neckline at 9081-9654 (in red) to break down now. I am sorry that I was wrong and now I must face up to facts -- that bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are not bullish.

Donovan Norfolk Technical View:
Flip back to Bearishness in Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies

DISCLAIMER
This analysis site, as well as the analyses in it, is created for the sole purpose of education, discussion, fundamental analysis knowledge sharing, technical analysis knowledge sharing, funds flow analysis knowledge sharing, general skills-knowledge sharing and opinions sharing. The contents of this blog are not to be taken as investment advice or inducement to trade, and I take no responsibility for any gains or losses as a result of reading my analyses, judgements and opinions. In essence, practise due diligence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment