Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Sembcorp Marine: 28 February 2018, Wednesday, 5.50pm Singapore Time

Sembcorp Marine: 
28 February 2018, Wednesday, 5.50pm Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart Above to Expand)

Attached is the Technicals for Sembcorp Marine. It shows how the stock slowly transited from long term downtrend to new long term uptrend.
I have gotten the majority of my Sembcorp Marine at $2.15 now. Most of my averaged buys are around this price in aggregation. Today it ended at $2.12. For those who got lower prices than me, I congratulate you for outperforming me. When this current backtest of support in green ends, Sembcorp Marine will go for breakout of $3.00 psychological resistance.




No comments:

Post a Comment