(Click on the Technical Chart Above to Expand)
1. When stocks are bullish, Gold will rise with the bull market gradually to beyond $2000 an ounce.
2. When stocks are bearish, Gold will rise even faster and sharply beyond $2000 an ounce. Gold becomes 100% sure-winner.
3. Gold's rise to backtest a $1550-$1600 previous neckline was a guarantee based on technicals.
4. Gold's rise to beyond $2000 was a guarantee now because accumulation was not as small as I had initially anticipated in 2013.
5. Lastly, because Gold's re-accumulation was very massive and very deliberate, an investment target price of $2500-$3000 for Gold investors and Gold ETF investors can be expected.
The Donovan Norfolk Technical Rating:
Bullish short term, mid term and long term.
Gold and Gold ETFs are a buy.