Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Monday 4 June 2018

Funds Flow Analysis of Hibiscus Petroleum (KLSE: 5199): 4 June 2018, Monday, 9.55am Singapore Time

Funds Flow Analysis of Hibiscus Petroleum (KLSE: 5199): 
4 June 2018, Monday, 9.55am Singapore Time
(Click on FFA Chart above to Expand)

Attached is the Funds Flow of Hibiscus Petroleum that is listed in the KLSE (KLSE: 5199). This is the one stock which I had bought a lot in my declared live trades of the past 2 years, a stock which I had said is a high quality one. The first green circled region on FFA chart is where in 1H-2016 I made precision high profile live calls for WTI Crude Oil to bottom at $30.00 a barrel (refer to past track records). During the same time in 1H-2016, I had forewarned that quality oil-related companies will start to make a TRUE BOTTOM (refer to past track records too).

The first set of black circled regions is my live analysis on 20 October 2016, that I will be loading up as much Hibiscus Petroleum as possible at $0.26 (refer to past track records). My judgement back then was that it will rally more than +1000% from the buy point in sync with crude oil rock bottom.

The second set of black circled regions is my live analysis on 6 April 2017, that I will be loading up even more averaged up buys on Hibiscus Petroleum at $0.44-$0.46 (refer to past track records). With funds flow inflow even more than 2012-2015, I am one of the smart monies who made correct judgement with precision.

With the current rounding bottom of large scale in price consolidation/correction (using entire 1H-2018 for commodity stocks' correction), the funds flow inflow that is flooding in continues to be relentless. There is persistent funds flow inflow even during corrections and consolidations. The funds flow inflow for Hibiscus is some of the most consistent and strongest, suggesting this is a well managed company riding excellently on crude oil supercycle bull market. With funds flow inflow way more than its previous price peak at $2.75, I am expecting $2.00 resistance will be taken out easily and $2.75 historical high will be eventually challenged and broken upwards for my more than +1100% profits.


No comments:

Post a Comment