Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Monday 13 August 2018

National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV): 13 August 2018, Monday, 9.29pm Singapore Time


National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV):
13 August 2018, Monday, 9.29pm Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart above to Expand)

Attached above is the technicals for National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV), an oil and gas company listed in the US Market of NYSE and a component stock of S&P 500 Index. The dark green shaded region is my live analysis buy on 26 Feb 2018 (+27.1% profits now). It is also ranked as my top 8 stocks for US markets. The light green regions are my reiterations on buy on energy-oil stocks. The final light green region is where I am adding some buys today while setting my stop loss to break-even to release all my capital for more buys. For the dark green regioned buys, now my maximum loss is zero and maximum profits is as high as the trend can go -- indefinitely. This stock passed my stringent stock selection tests as follow: 1. Fundamentals 2. Funds Flow 3. Technicals 4. Volume (refer technical chart).

Previous Analysis:
http://donovan-ang.blogspot.com/2018/02/national-oilwell-varco-nyse-nov-26.html

No comments:

Post a Comment