Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Denbury Resources Inc (NYSE: DNR): 22 May 2018, Tuesday, 12.15am Singapore Time


Denbury Resources Inc (NYSE: DNR): 
22 May 2018, Tuesday, 12.15am Singapore Time
(Click on Technical Chart above to Expand)

Attached above is the technicals for Denbury Resources, a crude oil related stock that is listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DNR). Someone made more than +100% profits in just 4 months since my 2018-reiteration to buy crude oil related stocks. This is a living example that some of you spot even better sector-momentum stocks than me after I have given the macros direction. This is why I had said that some of you will outperform me if you are diligent enough. Congratulations! I share you joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment