Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Thursday 6 April 2017

Hibiscus Petroleum: 6 April 2017, Thursday, 10.17am Singapore Time

Hibiscus Petroleum: 
6 April 2017, Thursday, 10.17am Singapore Time
(Click on the Technical Chart above to enlarge)

Attached is the technicals and volume flow of Hibiscus Petroleum, a stock that is listed in the Emerging Market of Malaysia KLSE. The RED Circled Region is my live warnings back in 2013-2014 to get out of the Crude Oil markets when Crude Oil was above $110, forewarning that Crude Oil will crash and get smashed down. Hibiscus Petroleum crashed more than -90% after my warnings. The RED Boxed Region is my live warnings on capitulation of Crude Oil market back in end-2015 and early-2016. The Green Boxed Region is my live forewarnings in 1H-2016 and 2H-2016 cautioning of rock bottom to be formed. The Green circled region in 2H-2016 is my reiteration to buy if one wants to get rich exponentially fast:
http://donovan-ang.blogspot.sg/2016/10/hibiscus-petroleum-20-october-2016.html

The milestones have been reached repeatedly, one after another, with precision.
There is more to come. I am buying as much as I can.

Target: 
Multifold, multi-bagger.
At least +300% ballistic upside from my called bottom and expected at least +500% to +1000% profits when bull market ends.

LONG TERM:
BIG BOTTOMING / ROCK BOTTOM

MID TERM:
UPTREND

SHORT TERM:
ESTABLISHMENT OF MINOR SUPPORTS THROUGH RETRACEMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment