Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Tuesday 27 August 2013

USD-JPY: 27 August 2013, Tuesday, 10.30pm Singapore Time


USD-JPY: 27 August 2013, Tuesday, 10.30pm Singapore Time

This was my previous post, however I will reiterate what I have to say:

Majority (more than 90%) of international market participants are long USD-JPY
They are all using logic to be bullish of this forex pair.
Longing USDJPY gives you a very COMFORTABLE FEELING because by logic this judgement is a sure winner. 

I had been SHORTING the USD-JPY giving a target of  ¥83.54
Shorting USDJPY gives you a very DISTASTEFUL FEELING because by logic this judgement is a sure loser. This is where I had come in previously. I am at the minority side.

It is very lonely a position but I am the minor 5% sitting on big profits right now.

As per warned, the herd are all on my opposite side longing USD-JPY (ie shorting Yen) on stale and outdated facts, which is essentially how Foolish Money behaves.

In summary, this is a saying by Donovan Norfolk Ang:
"Smart Money look forward; 
Foolish Money look at the tempting present and the rear mirror."

No comments:

Post a Comment