Ticker 1

Ticker 2

Click "Like" to Receive First Hand Updates From The Analysis Site / Click "SHARE" to share

Thursday 25 April 2013

Announcement: 25 April 2013, Thursday, 5.40pm Singapore Time



To All Passionate Supporters of Donovan's Market Analysis,

Thank you for your supports.

I would be taking a break away from online write-ups and analyses again as I need to concentrate and put focus on my financial market trades and also due to sensitivity issues of Donovanian FFA.

Meantime, I would still post some charts, as well as insightful write-ups, here and there for your benefit.

I will continue with Donovan's Market Analysis after I manage to find time.
Meanwhile, best of luck in your trades and investments!

1 comment:

  1. i follow ur gold analysis... its very accurate..... pls find time once in a while for it..
    thanks

    ReplyDelete